Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Whole New Brand

My handsome husband, Tiger Reel, was sitting at the table tonight as I was making the label for my Spicy Peaches.   He suggested:  "don't call it "spicy peaches" that is boring.   Call it ATOMIC PEACHES."
"Won't people be afraid to eat them if they are atomic?"  I muttered
"No way, it is for the post apocalyptic person, they like atomic.  They need it to live!"

And he is on to something.

Why am I making all this food suddenly?  Sure, we try to eat every day - sometimes even more than once.  Then it hit me.  I am experiencing my pre-apocolypse nesting period.  I need to hoard a bunch of the food I love so we are prepared.   Who knows what we will need while we wait out all the Hollywood Riff-Raff as they run and turn into zombies.

So there is my canning brand:   Healthy Food for the Post-Apocolyptian.   that is a new word - like how now we are an American, then we'll be a Post-Apocolyptian.  It works.

So we have our thesis or mission statement if you will...    Now we need a name for the Canning Company so we can continue our branding.  Ideally it will be less than 24 characters and less than 3 words.  Any ideas?  

No comments:

Post a Comment