Sunday, September 25, 2011

What is Next?

Tasks on my Craft To-Do List:

1) Refinish the inherited room divider I found by the garbage cans. It has amazing possibilities.

2) Canning canning and more canning. Tiger had a brilliant idea and we already have our Brand. "Healthy Food for the Post Apocalypse". I might even get a pressure cooker so I can get even more varieties of food stored away.

3) Paint the upstairs shelves a butter yellow with blue accents.

4) Smaller outdoor versions of the Recycled Coffee Stirrer lamp using strawberry containers as the frame, lighter sticks for the "shade" and round string bulbs for the light. This will look stunning on our back patio this winter. (we live in LA where cold = 50 degrees).

1 comment:

  1. Amyyyyyyyyyyy, I think that you would like this:
    http://www.giverslog.com/?p=11274

    Thirteen Ounces or Less! Wheeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete